The Comfort Flow™ Anti-Fatigue Mat is your solution for wet areas where safety and comfort are paramount. Engineered with exceptional anti-fatigue properties, this flow-through mat is designed to excel in environments where grease, oil, and chemicals may be present, ensuring slip resistance and employee well-being. Prioritize safety and comfort in your workspace with the Comfort Flow™ Anti-Fatigue Mat.
- Clean - Drainage holes allow liquid to flow through; lifetime anti-microbial treatment prevents odors and degradation of the mat
- Safe - Beveled edges provide a safe transition from floor to mat; certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Comfortable - High-density closed-cell nitrile rubber cushion provides excellent anti-fatigue qualities
- Versatile - Grease and oil proof; chemical resistant; welding safe
- Easy to Clean - Lightweight flexible design ensures easy handling and cleaning
- Commercially launderable
- Recommended for indoor/outdoor use in wet or dry commercial or industrial environments including but not limited to commercial kitchens, restaurants, cafeterias, bars, food processing facilities, restrooms, and hospital scrub stations.
- Backing Type: Cleated
- Color: Black
Material: High-density, closed cell nitrile rubber foam
Thickness: 3/8 inch (0.375")
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Durometer: 45
- Compression Deflection:
- 43.8% at 20 psi
- 55.7% at 40 psi
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Passes flammability standard DOC-FF1-70
- ASTM C1028-96 static coefficient of friction:
- Dry 1.00
- Wet 0.91
- ESD rating of static dissipative:
- Surface to surface at 50% relative humidity 2.0 X 10^9 ohms
- Surface to surface at 12% relative humidity 2.5 x 10^9 ohms
Comfort Flow mats can be cleaned in several different ways.
- Commercially laundered: Comfort Flow mats can be commercially laundered to remove oil, grease, and soil. The formula below does not require extensive mechanical action or drying; it is designed to dissolve grease residue by using hot water to emulsify oils and grease.
- Flush 2-3 minutes, high water level, 120 degrees F (49 degrees C)
- Break 5-10 minutes, high water level, 140 degrees F (60 degrees C)
- Rinse 2 minutes, high water level, 120 degrees F (49 degrees C)
- Rinse 2 minutes, high water level, cold
- Lay mats flat following removal from washer. Allow to cool before rolling.
- Sterilized in an autoclave
- Washed in a commercial dishwasher (please check your local health code for restrictions)
- Washed by hand using the following instructions: Scrub with a deck brush (as needed), using a detergent with a neutral pH. Rinse with a hose or pressure washer. Hang to dry.
* These Items Ship From Georgia
See Estimated Shipping Transit Times