- Dustin Wilber
- Napkin Folding, Table Linen
- Comments Off on How to do the New Stripe Cone Napkin Fold
- cloth, linen, linen napkins, signature stripe bistro napkins, table setting
In this series of articles, we will outline popular napkin folds. Follow the step by step instructions and you can easily learn how to fold cloth napkins for any number of occasions!
New Stripe Cone Fold – for a nice occasion that needs panache!
1. Lay the napkin face up with stripes vertical.
2. Bring bottom to top.
3. Fold left to right.
4. Tuck first flap under.
5. Tuck second flap under one inch less.
6. Tuck third flap under, leaving one inch showing.
7. Flip over.
8. Bring left bottom corner to center.
9. Bring right side all the way to the left, and flip over.
10. Add silverware. Finished!