Cushion Max™ anti-fatigue mats feature nitrile-blended foam designed to withstand grease, oil, and chemicals. Though similar in price to PVC foam anti-fatigue mats, Cushion Max mats typically last twice as long.
- Comfortable - 5/8" nitrile-blended closed-cell foam provides excellent anti-fatigue properties
- Durable - Diamond-pattern surface provides increased durability compared to ribbed surfaces which tend to peel and shave
- Safe - Beveled edges provide a safe transition from floor to mat; certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Grease and oil resistant; chemical resistant
- Recommended for indoor use in commercial and industrial settings.
Material: Closed-cell nitrile/PVC-blended foam
Thickness: 5/8 inch (0.625")
STANDARDS & TESTING
61.7% at 20 psi
77.5% at 40 psi
Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
Passes temperature ASTM D-1056:
Cold crack -20 F
High temp 200 F
Passes flammability standard DOC-FF1-70
Wash Cushion Max™ mats by hand using the following instructions:
- Scrub with a deck brush (as needed) using a detergent with a neutral pH.
- Rinse with a hose or pressure washer.
- Hang to dry.
* These Items Ship From Georgia
See Estimated Shipping Transit Times