WaterHog® Fashion Fabric Border mats are durable, stain-resistant mats with a unique bi-level design that traps dirt and moisture, keeping your floors clean, dry, and safe. The standard WaterHog® mat features a classic waffle pattern.
- Clean & Dry - Bi-level surface effectively scrapes dirt and moisture from shoes, trapping it beneath shoe level to prevent tracking; water dam border holds moisture keeping it off your floors (WaterHog mats can hold up to 1.5 gallons of water per square yard)
- Durable - Reinforced rubber nubs prevent pile from crushing and extend the performance life of the mat
- Fade & Stain-Resistant - Solution-dyed PET fabric (24 ounces/square yard) is resistant to staining, dries quickly, and will not fade or rot
- Safe - Beveled edges provide a safe transition from floor to mat; certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Eco-Friendly - SBR rubber backing contains 20% post-consumer recycled rubber from car tires; PET surface is made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- Available in 19 colors
- Feature 78-mil SBR rubber with universal cleated backing
- Fiber: Solution-dyed PET (polyethylene terephthalate)
- Weight: 24 ounces/yard2
- Construction: Needle-punched
- Design: Waffle
- Border: Fabric
BACKING OPTIONS (SBR or Anchor Safe nitrile)
- Material: SBR rubber (with 20% recycled content) - universal cleated
- Thickness: 78-mil (body thickness 78-mil; border thickness 143-mil)
- OVERALL MAT THICKNESS: 3/8 inch (0.375")
- Recommended for indoor/outdoor use at commercial entrances. Excellent for hotels, retail, restaurants, offices, schools and universities, commercial buildings and more.
- Made in the USA
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Passes flammability standard DOC-FF1-70
- For the best results, utilize the following cleaning method to clean your WaterHog mat:
- Vacuum regularly: daily in high-traffic commercial areas, weekly in lower traffic areas
- Extract or hose off as needed to remove heavy soil/debris. Hang mat to dry.
- Always make sure the mat is dry before placing it back in service.
* These Items Ship From Georgia
See Estimated Shipping Transit Times