- Jason Revie
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Comments Off on Shipping Questions
How Fast Will I Receive My Order? Orders typically ship in 1-3 business days depending on the size of the order. The time to ship can be seen on most product pages and may vary. After your order is shipped, you will receive an email notification with the tracking information. Simply click on the link for your order arrival information. Or you can login to your account and view the status of your order along with the tracking information.
- Typical delivery times in the continental US range from 1-5 days via UPS or Freight. To improve delivery time, items in your order will ship to your delivery address from our closest warehouse with the available items in stock.
- Not all items are stocked in the same warehouses, so you may get multiple tracking numbers if you order several items.
- If you need exact delivery dates for your potential order or expedited shipping, please create and account and add all the items to your cart. Then email us or give us a call and we will be able to see the items in your order and determine exact delivery times and any expedited shipping rates if requested.
From What Location Will My Order Ship? Since we have several warehouses across the US, your order will ship from the closest warehouse that stocks that item. With over 30,000 items, not all items are stocked in each warehouse Once you place your order, you will receive detailed tracking information and arrival information.
Here is a list of our current warehouses:
Do You Ship Outside of the US? Items can be purchased and shipped outside the US through the use of a freight forwarder. Items will be shipped through our designated carriers to the US freight forwarding company of your choice. After you pre-arrange a freight forwarding company, they will provide the necessary documents for export, charge you for the freight to the final destination, and provide you with a US shipping address. We will ship your order to the US freight forwarder as you indicate on the orders’ shipping address. NOTE: We do not offer customer pickup for international shipments. Our carriers must ship to your designated US freight forwarder.
What is the Cost of Shipping My Order? Just add the items you would like to purchase to the cart and then fill in your information including your shipping address. Shipping costs are calculated by the weight of the order and the destination. Orders are shipped via UPS ground rates. If you would like to choose a different shipping or use your own shipping account, please contact our customer service department. Note: For select items that SHIP for FREE, please visit our FREE SHIPPING ITEMS Category.
Why Does the Cost of Shipping on My Order Seem High? Shipping costs are determined by weight and by distance from the warehouse to your location. If you are ordering multiple products from different product pages, the cost of shipping via UPS could be quite high relative to the product cost. The reason is that all products do not always all ship from the same warehouse. In most cases, it costs the same to send a “Pack of (12) Pieces” as it does to send 1 sample. Or try to choose products from the same product page, or the same manufacturer to reduce the cost of shipping. The more you order, the lower the relative shipping costs since bulk orders will ship via freight. You can always give us a call and we can help to reduce your shipping costs if at all possible. 800-615-5822