Bright, clean and crisp is what today’s travelers are seeking for the top of their beds. Unlike 100% Polyester top sheets, which are stiff and odor-retaining, Thomaston’s new top sheet line uses a 60% Combed Cotton/40% Polyester blend that is comfortable, soft and crease resistant. Finished in an environmentally responsible manner at our South Carolina factory, this product is made to withstand the rigors of institutional laundering and decontamination protocols to last longer. Available in two popular stripe widths and customizable, this is the perfect product for modern triple sheeting bed presentations.
- 60% Combed Cotton/40% Polyester
- Made in USA of domestic or imported greige fabric
- Anti-Pilling, Crease Resistant Finish
- Bright White Shade Controlled by Spectrophotometer
- Available in 10 mm (3/8”) Wide Stripe and 3 mm (1/10”) Narrow Stripe
- Heavier Weight 140 gsm (4.25 oz/yd2) Fabric for Added Warmth
- Environmentally Responsible Finishing in South Carolina
- GSA Compliant
See our article for more information on triple bed sheeting.
* These Items Ship From Georgia
See Estimated Shipping Transit Times